An Orange Moon showcases their luxury Mid Century Modern vintage furniture and offers a FREE Interior Design workshop entitled “Fall Fabric Forte” from 7p-8p. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. To set the mood, AOM offers complimentary tequila and an amazing 1960’s jazz soundtrack create by none other then the King of Mid Century Modern, Ty McDaniel. Please fill out the short form on the DESIGN CONSULTATION link above, and upload photos of items that need a “joosh.” Please place upholstery orders by the end of this month for guaranteed placement in your beautiful holiday home!
Fall Spectacular in the Wow District Details:
Many businesses in the WOW District are hosting events on this weekend in October. Come spend the day in the newest entertainment & shopping district in Chicago!
- Illumination Art & Design will have a gallery showing from 5-9 p.m.
- Richards Fabulous Finds hosts a fall soiree and birthday celebration from 7-10 p.m.
- Duet Dance Studio has a beginner swing dance group at 9 p.m
- Ladies are you ready to start building your Fall vintage wardrobe? Hopscotch & Soda pops up at Duets in full fall effect!
- Cup & Spoon and DreamBox Foto Gallery present “Proximity: Nearness in Space and Time” 6-9 p.m, as part of Chicago Artists Month.
- Tom Robinson Gallery will be showing “Small” 6-9 p.m.
- TCC Gallery located at 2547 W North ave Presents: A pre-view of Ursula Andreeff’s show “Moons of Jupiter” from 6-10 on the 16th in preparation for the gallery opening on the 17th of October.
- Sugarfly hosts a launch party for their style lookbook entilted “The HIVE.” It’s also their 4 YEAR Anniversary! Join them from 7p-9p–and dig this–FREE hairdo’s and BROW shaping!